LUDIQUE FOR MEN
Our most popular service!
Our All Dressed service for men takes care of your complete wardrobe needs. If you lack the time to shop for clothing, detest the experience, need professional, hands-on advice creating a new image or updating your current look, or would like to experience the ease of working with a personal shopper, this service is for you.
The All Dressed includes:
- Initial consultation to determine your clothing needs and style objectives.
- Development of purchase plan for the season, or special event.
- Presentation of your wardrobe at our private studio.
- Fitting session with fashion stylist who will provide advice on how to wear and coordinate your new clothes and comprehensive image consulting.
As a professional fashion stylist, your Bodyguard plans the perfect fashion circuit, taking you to the hottest boutiques and designers while providing you with expert advice and image counseling, ultimately ensuring your shopping success. If you enjoying shopping but are overwhelmed by the multitude of possibilities, or uncertain of your clothing choices then bring along your personal Bodyguard.
The Bodyguard includes :
- Initial image consultation to determine your clothing needs and style objectives.
- Development of a shopping plan.
- Three-hour shopping circuit accompanied by your fashion stylist.
- Counsel on cuts, colours, fabrics and styles that complement your silhouette.
- Recommendations of purchases to build your wardrobe.
Is your closet overflowing yet you seem to have nothing to wear? Tired of the same old tired combinations? Unable to let go of the clothes you never wear? You need our Wardrobe Warrior Service! The Wardrobe Warrior attacks your existing wardrobe.
The Wardrobe Warrior includes :
- Two-hour home consultation with your personal stylist.
- Analysis of your wardrobe to determine items to keep and items to give away.
- Counsel on cuts, colours, fabrics and styles that complement your body type.
- Innovative coordination of fabulous looks, fresh ideas, and image consulting.
- Suggestion of items that will complete your wardrobe.
295$ for 2 hours
(100$/every additional hour)
I highly recommend Ludique’s wardrobe consulting services for men. It was amazing how Jeff transformed the wardrobe I already had by adding to it. At work I get compliments all the time because I can now consistently look great without any problem. I used to fret when trying to find a good combination or anything that was right for the occasion. With Jeff’s help and his “great finds” I have incredible choices. Thanks Ludique!Jean
I was lucky enough to have my wife gift me with two services from Ludique, one where Caroline came to my house to take a look at the clothes I already owned, and one where she shopped for new clothes to add to my wardrobe.
When we first met, I was a little leery of the situation, after all, I had been dressing myself since my teens and never had any complaints. Caroline put me completely at ease as we looked through my closet. She made me realize that I had been buying my clothes too big for the longest time, adding at least ten pounds to my frame. Once we had gone through my clothes, she asked me what I liked, and how I would like to represent myself through my clothes. She then took my measurements and we set a date for me to go to her office.
When I arrived at her office, Caroline had a great assortment of clothes for me to try on. As I tried on the clothes, Caroline was always polite, asking me how I felt about her choices, while always respecting my opinion if I didn’t think that something wasn’t quite comfortable or didn’t suit my taste. She also gave me great advice on how to put my outfits together, and how to dress for different occasions.
In the end, I added a number of very nice pieces to my wardrobe, and I now feel more confident in my clothing choices, and, well, more like me!
Thanks Caroline, and thanks to Ludique for helping me with my clothes, and more, my confidence!Nicolas